I admit it. I feel terrible that the last post was dated 2009. Even worse is the fact that there were only a handful of posts AT ALL. But, it is a new year, and I feel inspired to try this again.:
Quick update about things over this way:
This is my final semester in grad school, and I am ready to be done- to say the least.
The girls are great. Both are in Girl Scouts. (It is cookie time by the way.) I continue to enjoy the benefits of teaching where they go to school. I am blessed.
So, this first post isn't very inspired or inspiring. The next might not be either. But know this---- I will be back!
So glad you are back. I missed you. Plus you have new BIG news to blog about.
ReplyDeleteLove ya Auntie Sheila
I know! I figured I would save that for next week's post (and all those that follow).
ReplyDelete