The girls are STILL crazy about their brother. They are confidently scooping him up and toting him all over the house. I have noticed that I have gotten more gray hair in the last month. There must be a correlation. Both big sisters have enthusiastically changed dirty diapers and fed him a bottle on the occasions that I was unavailable to nurse. It is like we have given them their own live baby doll.
Although school starts Monday, I won't be going back to work until the end of September. Colton and I will be home, getting to know each other better! In September, I will start my new job as an instructional technology teacher on special assignment (TOSA) full time. I will travel between the three nearby elementary schools, including the girls' school. I will provide resources and training for teachers as they implement new technology in their classrooms. I have worked a handful of days this summer to prepare for the school year and have also spent some time working on my website. Becki's Tech Tips
There are a few pictures from the past month on Picasa. Click here. Also, look for pics from the first day of school to be coming soon. Goodbye summer vacation:(
Your family is beautiful! I am so happy for you all! It is great to hear from you and to take a peek inside your family. Enjoy your weeks home with Colton and say hello to your other half.
ReplyDeleteHttp://lifeasahouse.wordpress.com
Ginger
He is sooooo sweet. I just love these photos. xxxx
ReplyDelete