View this blog on a mobile device.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Six Months

Colton is six months old!  Can you believe it? I absolutely love this age.  He is very expressive, makes a lot of noise when he is happy (this is a nice departure from only hearing from him when he is angry), and is still super cute.  He has his check up next week, so I don't have any weight or height stats for you yet.  But here are the basics:

-no teeth yet
-eating solid food 3 times a day (he loves it, can't you tell?)
-wears size 3 diapers
-wears size 6 months clothes
-sits some with assistance
-rolls over from stomach to back (but not freely)


Colton found his feet a couple of weeks ago and really loves sucking on them. I tried to catch him in the act but he stopped when he saw my face.  I have that effect on men. OK, just him- but still.









2 comments:

  1. Love that baby. And I know he loves his Aunt Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think he looked like either of the kids when I saw him but he looks like Victoria in these pictures! He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete