The girls have had a great start to their summer vacation, and we have all enjoyed the time together to prepare for baby and enjoy all things summer. We have been to the pool a lot and are doing our best to beat the July heat.
Officially, the baby is due on July 23rd, but since the girls were 2 weeks early- I am thinking more like July 9th. That is any day now... oh my! We are well on our way to having a decorated nursery and faithfully tell ourselves that we are, indeed, ready to be parents to three.
A neighbor took a few baby bump pictures of me since I skipped that with the girls. Even though I find many flaws (wrinkles, rolls, and all), I am thankful she was persistent; she did a great job. Visit Salty Kisses... great stuff.


Great Pictures. Glad to see you back on here. I will have to visit often. Cant wait to meet the new guy!!!!
ReplyDeleteBecki you look so beautiful! I cannot believe you are soon to be a mother of 3. That is just crazy and wonderful at the same time. You and Jo are so blessed. Love, Cat
ReplyDelete