There is no time for a post... sleep when the baby sleeps, right? But, I thought I would a take a minute to post a few pictures since I know that's all anyone wants to see anyway! At some point I will recount the joyous day that we welcomed Colton into our family. For now, we are taking it one day at a time. We are so blessed! Thank you for all of your well wishes; I can't wait for you to meet him in person.
Click on the picture to view the Smilebox scrapbook.
P.S. There are some really cute pictures on the hospital website, too. Click the link: Hospital Photo Shoot. You may need the password: LittleBrother
Thanks for sharing and congratulations! These are just beautiful photos. Colton is just precious and Victoria and Molly are gorgeous little girls. Looks like you will have a lot of help with this little boy. Does Jo change diapers yet? Love, Catherine
He is so adorable. So sad I wasn't there. Hopefully I can squeeze him soon. I looked at the hospital pics too, they were so cute. I especially like the one of Joe kissing Colton's cheek. See you soon.
Thanks for sharing and congratulations! These are just beautiful photos. Colton is just precious and Victoria and Molly are gorgeous little girls. Looks like you will have a lot of help with this little boy. Does Jo change diapers yet?
ReplyDeleteLove, Catherine
He is so adorable. So sad I wasn't there. Hopefully I can squeeze him soon.
ReplyDeleteI looked at the hospital pics too, they were so cute. I especially like the one of Joe kissing Colton's cheek.
See you soon.