View this blog on a mobile device.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

4 Months and Growing...

Today was the big day... Colton's 4 month well check.  I haven't weighed him since his last visit but everyone wants to know, "how big is he!?"  So here's the scoop:

Weight: 15 lbs., 12 oz (75%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (45%)
Head Circumference: 42 1/2 centimeters (65%)

He cooed and made goo-goo eyes at Dr. Rachesky all through the exam.  As a matter of fact, things were perfect UNTIL the needles came out. (Or should I say went in.) Colton SCREAMED first and then cried and cried.  To make up for it, I let him take a long nap in the chair with me when we got home.  What a bittersweet snuggle session.

Here's a recent photo that touches my heart of Colton at 4 months of age.  There's nothing like love from Big Sissy!


No comments:

Post a Comment