He seems to be more content and all-around a happier baby these days. He has officially discovered the first two fingers on his hand and loves to suck on them. We are trying to discourage the habit, but he certainly is NOT interested in a pacifier. He is sitting better but can't quite manage to stay up on his own. Where his head leans, his body soon follows. One thing is for sure- Colton loves to smile at anyone who will stop and talk to him. (I think he is even a little flirty.) He still only has eyes for his mommy. Well, that's my story and I am sticking to it!
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Four Months
He seems to be more content and all-around a happier baby these days. He has officially discovered the first two fingers on his hand and loves to suck on them. We are trying to discourage the habit, but he certainly is NOT interested in a pacifier. He is sitting better but can't quite manage to stay up on his own. Where his head leans, his body soon follows. One thing is for sure- Colton loves to smile at anyone who will stop and talk to him. (I think he is even a little flirty.) He still only has eyes for his mommy. Well, that's my story and I am sticking to it!
Labels:
Colton,
monthly pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment